A minimum of 7 years' experience in credit management functions, specifically in the areas of lending and recoveries / collections in a bank or a finance company.
HNB Finance is a subsidiary of Hatton National Bank PLC, and continues to operate with an unblemished record of almost two decades as a leader in the finance industry with a diverse portfolio of products.
In view of the needs of our growing business environment, we seek a dynamic, result-oriented and highly motivated individual to lead our Recoveries Division.
- Being able to drive recoveries function effectively in relation to leasing, mortgaged backed and clean (non- collateral) loans.
- Develop comprehensive policies, procedures and guidelines governing collection function for the entire product range of the company.
- Maintain strict adherence to the company's recoveries processes and policies, other internal policies, as well as regulatory guidelines, whilst ensuring proper adoption of same by the Recoveries team as well.
- Overseeing bottom-line metrics, including detailed strategic analysis, forecasting, and account placement,
- Implementing new strategies and tactics to improve collections and recovery performance, training and coaching staff to improve performance.
- Liaising with collection agencies regarding collection efficiencies and developing strong, sustainable relationships.
- Provide management various trend analysis and data analytics on the NPL and recommend appropriate measures and actions to be pursued, on a regular basis.
- Manage large NPL accounts and discuss with customers about settlements and other solutions as per the Collections and Recoveries Procedure, Policy and Strategy Manual in order to reduce the NPL.
- Ensure legal recoveries within a challenging timeframe as defined in the Collections and Recoveries Procedure. Policy and Strategy Manual.
- Drive the team relentlessly to deliver as per agreed business objectives and beyond.
- Ensure proper cost management and efficiencies.
- Work collaboratively to achieve short, medium and long-term company objectives.
- Achieve assigned recoveries' targets to contribute to the organisation's financial performance.