Our client is looking for an Administration Executive
• Execution of manpower forecast plan/budget of the company keeping a leverage for absenteeism and turn over.
• Support in providing a proper orientation to the new outsourced employees through manpower supervisors.
• Monitor the grievances handling module and the monthly salary payments are conducted by outsourced management units diligently.
• Responsible to issue the company uniforms and personal protection equipment’s to all LWL and outsourced staff.
• Accountable to manage the time and Attendance system while ensuring all the staff and outsourced workers are registered and the system is effectively used to gather information on attendance & overtime of staff.
• Carry out audits to evaluate the quality of manpower services on periodical basis (CAPA to informed).
• Maintain service standards of all suppliers or in the event of failure to do so, replace them with new suppliers.
• Responsible to prepare the event calendar and the welfare plan for the organization.
• Three passes at the GCE A/Levels.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ HR or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Basic Knowledge in Labour Managements (Labour Laws).
• Basic knowledge in Social Compliance.
• Basic Finance Knowledge.
• Good command of English and Sinhala.
May 10, 2019
How would you rate your Communication Skills?